HVAC Installation Technician
Up to $5,000 Bonus Available for Those with Experience!
Full-Service Plumbing, HVAC and Home Automation company located in York, PA for over 46 years! Family owned and operated and Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer.
Due to continued growth and company outlook, Regal is looking to expand our HVAC Installation department. We are looking for experienced HVAC Installation Technicians to start immediately.
We are currently looking for an experienced Residential and Light Commercial HVAC Installation Technician to perform installation and service.
- Knowledge of installing Duct work, indoor & outdoor units, packaged units as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Work under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in customer’s home or business.
- Design, fabricate and install various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Perform brazing and soldering work connected with HVAC
- Provides guidance and knowledge to HVAC Helper on proper skills and training of HVAC jobs
- Complete all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough and timely manner
Qualifications and Personal Skills
- Technical school certificate; or at least 2-3 years of field experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Working knowledge of Confined Spaces safety and regulations a plus
- Ability to manage multiple jobs
- CFC Certification – Minimum Type I and II
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Vision Benefit
- Company Paid Dental Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Company paid Training
- Company iPhone
- Traditional 401 K & Roth 401 K (with company match
- Review Program (earn additional vacation days)
- Tool Allowance Program
- Boot Replacement Program
- Work Pants Replacement Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Activities (Summer)
- Holiday Party with Christmas Bonus and Prizes
- And More!!