Up to $5,000 Bonus Available for Those with Experience!
Full-Service Plumbing, HVAC and Home Automation company located in York, PA for over 46 years! Family owned and operated and Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer.
Due to continued growth and company outlook, Regal is looking to expand our Plumbing department. We are looking for a Plumbing Foreman to start immediately.
We are currently looking for an experienced Residential and Light Commercial Plumbing Foreman to perform installation, repair and service.
- Install and inspect piping of all types of materials subject to the plumbing code.
- Install or assemble fixtures and appliances connected to plumbing and drainage systems.
- Locate and remove stoppage in waste lines.
- Inspect water mains.
- Determine reasons for operating malfunctions in piping systems and makes appropriate repairs.
- Maintain tools and equipment used in the plumbing trade in a safe, working condition.
- Train and provide technical supervision for apprentices or helpers.
- Perform brazing and soldering work connected with plumbing.
- Respect customers and coworkers in a professional manner
- And more!
Qualifications and Personal Skills
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Journey plumber’s license preferred
- At least 3 years of residential/light commercial plumbing experience
- Working field knowledge of plumbing codes
- Knowledge of OSHA regulation
- Working knowledge of Confined Spaces safety and regulations a plus
- Ability to manage multiple jobs
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Vision Benefit
- Company Paid Dental Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Company paid Training
- Company iPhone
- Traditional 401 K & Roth 401 K (with company match
- Review Program (earn additional vacation days)
- Tool Allowance Program
- Boot Replacement Program
- Work Pants Replacement Program
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Activities (Summer)
- Holiday Party with Christmas Bonus and Prizes
- And More!!